November 29, 2007

Sewing Machine & Dealer Recommendation

Over the years I have worn out several sewing machines and always had to replace them. That is, until 1992, when I bought my Husqvarna Viking 1100.

It's still going strong after fifteen years of heavy use! That machine has never given me any problems. It has been the most dependable sewing machine I have ever used and I have been sewing since junior high school home economics class in 1964.

When it was time to think about getting an embroidery machine, Husqvarna Viking was my choice. And I'm glad I did. These new machines are amazing. Visit a Husqvarna Viking dealer near you and ask for a demonstration. You'll see what I mean.

Husqvarna Viking Dealer in Meridian, MS - For those of you who live in or within driving distance of Meridian Mississippi, I recommend you visit Sew Precious. That's where I got my new machine.

In addition to the latest machines, Sew Precious offers sewing and smocking classes. They have ready to sew kits and a large selection of fabrics including Spechler Vogel, Fabric Finders and many more.

You'll also find many of your favorite patterns, including Maja's Heirlooms, Bonnie Blue Designs, an extensive collection of Children's Corners patterns plus a lot more.

You can visit their website for driving directions and store hours.

No comments: